Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Legacy plan balance not used in correct order

loki7777
Investigator

Legacy plan balance not used in correct order

Hi

I have an issue with balance being usend not in correct way(FIFO) - balance is being used up from latest top - up instead of oldest top up. That's occured before as well but i didn't had much credits left but this time i have €35 and topped up by €15 and it took money out of this €15 instead old balance that will expire at the begining of November.

Plus one balance expiry date is 2222 so have no clue when to use it but it was taking money out of it before the 15 top up so i assumed it will be November as well.

1.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @loki7777, Yes it usually uses the oldest credit first unless you have promotional credit. if you have promotional credit, this is used first because it is only available for 30 days. Do you know if you had any credit due to a promotion?

I had with previous top up but now it took it from normal top up which was topped up last week and not top ups from April or so. But nothing at this moment €15 was normal top up. So it takes as you said but now it is all wrong.

I'll need to have a look at your account @loki7777 please pop me a PM with your name, number, full address and date of birth.