Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Phone number reactivate

Add_01032
Investigator

Phone number reactivate

Hi, I've an old phone number I'd like to reactivate, is this possible.

Many thanks

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Add_01032 Hi there, first of all, I need to know how old exactly we're talking, and also when did you last top-up, make a call or send a text that you were charged for? This needs to be done at least every 180 days to keep your SIM and number active. Let me know 👍

Hi, thanks for your reply.

It hasn't been topped up in over a year, I've mainly used it as a second phone, using the whatsapps instead text and calls

@Add_01032 Ok, sounds like it may be too late but I'll certainly check for you. Pop me a PM with the details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth). We'll go from there 😊

I have accidentally topped up twice but my balance doesn't change,how can I get my money back?

Welcome to 3Community @alberto_74638 👋

Have both top ups completed on your account? To check this all you need to do is log in to your My3 account and click Balance Details.

Once a top up have completed it can't be refunded as it has already been used to activate your plan. If you're on one of your 3 Prepay plans the balance most likely has not changed as these are draw-down plans.