Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Prepay

Mariuszx
Investigator

Prepay

Hi, I topped up my account for the first time with €20 and the entire balance disappeared to activate the plan. I don't like this plan because my account balance is 0. How can I change my 3prepay 20 to 3prepay. Because I would like to have a similar plan as I have on the other phone. 

And secondly, I feel cheated by the chat support, because I asked and got the answer that only in the prepay hero plan, the top-up is used to activate the plan. 

1 REPLY 1
Three_Derv
3 Moderator

Hi @Mariuszx, the 3prepay plan is a legacy plan and not available currently for customers. All our current prepaid plans that are available have the drawdown option where the credit is taken to activate the plan. If you do wish to have some credit remaining after topping up, you would need to either top up by an amount less than your plan activation amount, or if topping up to activate your plan, top up a small bit more every 28days. For example, if your plan activation is €20, then if you top up by €25 or €30 you will have either €5 or €10 remaining to use for services outside of your plan allowances. Dearbhaile