Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Showing 0 balance

GBW1980
Investigator

Showing 0 balance

hello

i ported my number from the48 7.99 a month deal to three.ie 20 euro a month, when i topped up my credit balance is 0 and i dont have enough credit to make 171 voicemail calls evan though i have topped up my 20 euro

any help appreciated 

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@GBW1980 Hello there 👋 Let's take a look at this for you? Which price plan are you on and how did you top-up? Let me know and we'll go from there. It could be that your €20 top-up was deducted for your price plan benefits.

Hi Laur 

thanks for the reply , i have topped up by 20 euro again and my credit balance is still saying 0 , i can make and receive phone calls but when i dial 171 i get a message your Credit is to low to connect to this number 

@GBW1980 Let me know what price plan you're on and how you're topping up. If you're on one of our newest 3 Prepay plans then your credit is being deducted for your plan benefits, this will happen each time you top up by your required plan amount or more, your credit is deducted and the length of time you receive the benefits of the plan is extended.

hi Laur

my Plan is 3 Prepay 20(See link attached) and i buy a voucher in a shop and top from there every 28days

i was originally with The48 7.99 a month deal , when i changed over to 3 in Carphone Warehouse he said that the 48 is actually a bill pay per month with no Account number but he changed it over anyway (this might be the problem) funny thing is i can still make/receive phone calls and have unlimited Data but if i ring my voicebox (171) it says i have a low balance and to top up whenever im ready 

https://imgur.com/cPaqiNS 

@GBW1980 So you were with 48 and you moved to Three from there? 171 calls aren't included in your price plan so you'll need credit in your account to make those calls. Just top-up by less than €20 to keep the credit on your phone. For more info on your plan take a look at All about: All You Can Eat Data with Three Prepay  👍