Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Top up twice in one month by mistake

Xue_92844

Top up twice in one month by mistake

Hi, I misremember the date and top up twice in one month by mistake, which is €20 on 13th March and €20 on 19th. Both of them were topped up on my phone number with a preplan of €20 per month. I checked that my current balance is €58.86. I am not very sure when the balance will expire and how many months it can support. So, I am asking to get a refund of the overcharged money, or extend the service to another month if the overcharge cannot be returned. Thank you.

Regards,

Xue

1 REPLY 1
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Xue_92844 welcome to 3Community.

Top up's aren't refundable as once they have completed they will automatically activate your plan but I'd be happy to review your account to see if there is anything that we can do. For this I'll need you to PM me.

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly with your name, number, full address and date of birth.