Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unable to access webtexts

Murdee
Investigator

Unable to access webtexts

When I try to access webtexts I'm getting a "Welcome to Webtext" welcome screen which wants me to click an Agree & Continue button, and when I click it I get a message saying:

"Terms & Conditions
By clicking the button below you are accepting the revised Webtext Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement"

with a cancel & continue button - the continue button appears to be greyed out and when I click on it all that happens in the page refreshes and I'm back on the Welcome to Webtext screen

14 REPLIES 14
Lennon
Novice

Same here i cant get past this either ...

Darren_19257
Novice

Same here, tried in another browser too just to be sure.
Was hoping the problem would be sorted by now as its been like this a few days

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Murdee, @Lennon & @Darren_19257 sorry to hear you're having difficulties with webtexts. Have you all previously used webtexts?

@Murdee when the message appears on screen does it contain a link to the terms and conditions? If there is once you click on it visit the terms and conditions does the continue button remain inactive?

Yeah it stays inactive,I tried going through all the terms then going back to it but stays inactive. 

Ok just checked , that pop up is gone . Seems to be working again. Thanks 👍

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Unfortunately it's doing it again 

Working again 😂

Hi there @Lennon hahaha, that's great to hear I just finished logging in to my webtexts to check and see what was happening.