Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Contract Change- Leaving- Need Refund

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contract Change- Leaving- Need Refund

Hi,

I've been a long time O2->3 customer (since 1999?) and have been happy with my Early Bird Friends & Family plan, but this is being phased out to a PrePay Flat Rate Plan.

When I signed up years ago I was told this plan would never be changed, but this seems to have been changed, along with other details, like prices.

So I've decided to cancel while I consider alternatives. I have a c€14 credit- how can I get this refunded?

Usually you don't offer prepay refunds if customers move, but this is more of an ejection, so is it possible to:

1) Get this balance refunded to my credit card from where it came?

2) Get it credited to my wife's billpay account? 

3) Get it credited to our broadband/landline account?

You may say use it, but I don't see why I should have to spend it at an increased rate due to price increases.

Any reasonable ideas considered, aside from using it at 3 on my prepay phone.

Thanks for any help here.

Best,

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Anonymous
Not applicable

<Sigh>

I thought this might happen. I really feel for you mods on this particular T&C change, especially since you've always been so helpful. 

OK, off to join the webchat/1-800 chargeable call queue...

If it wasn't such a blatant € grab with impending euro regs on data roaming (my other gripe on my supposedly forever grandfathered F&F contract now gone too), some of us might have stayed. 

I do wish you and this community forum the best of luck, it worked (until this last Q) as really good customer service/support, but I do understand that directing me to the link is company policy and out of your hands.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Brogan
Maestro

Hi hornirl, you will need to get in contact with our dedicated teams about this. Here's how to get in touch about this goo.gl/7q6QZ5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your webchat isnt working.

How do i cancel my account by email or post.

What is your address ????

Can someone answer this without transferring me to a link that doesnt work ???

Brogan
Maestro

Hi PTRA, you will need to get in touch with our dedicated teams about this. The link provides all methods of contact. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

<Sigh>

I thought this might happen. I really feel for you mods on this particular T&C change, especially since you've always been so helpful. 

OK, off to join the webchat/1-800 chargeable call queue...

If it wasn't such a blatant € grab with impending euro regs on data roaming (my other gripe on my supposedly forever grandfathered F&F contract now gone too), some of us might have stayed. 

I do wish you and this community forum the best of luck, it worked (until this last Q) as really good customer service/support, but I do understand that directing me to the link is company policy and out of your hands.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I've done this now under my other prepay number (with hornirl as community forum call sign). 

All I'd like to know now is whether the contracts under this call sign (VitC) have been cancelled, which is what I've requested.

That'd be for a landline and billpay mobile linked together for the 10 discount per month.

I can't post the numbers here, but could I pm someone so they can check and get back to me?

Could you let me know what details you require?

Thanks & Regards,

Chris

Hi Vitc, can you send me a PM with the number this is in relation to, your name, address and date of birth, please? I'll look into this.