Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Credit vanished

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit vanished

So I changed sim cards from an o2 sim to a three sim to avail of the new unlimited data plan but i was then topped 20 euros onto my account. I then started recieving messages from 3alerts saying the i have spent X amount of euros on internet services. I got over 5 of these messages and all my credit was gone. I had my data on but it was only edge so i dont understand how i was charged over €30 in credit for internet usage pleae help as Im afraid to top up in case the credit goes staight into the internet services?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

Thanks for the info. I can see the last time you topped up with €20 was back in February. This plan only lasts 30 days so you'll need to top up by €20 to activate it. I'd recommend setting a reminder on your phone so this doesn't happen in the future. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Fiona_R
3 Staff

Hi, can you PM your number, address and date of birth and we'll check this out for you now? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Name: Joshua Breslin Adress: the old school house, caherhurley, bodyke,
co.clare, number: 0873506362 D.O.B: 08/04/1998

Thanks for the info. I can see the last time you topped up with €20 was back in February. This plan only lasts 30 days so you'll need to top up by €20 to activate it. I'd recommend setting a reminder on your phone so this doesn't happen in the future. 

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I thought the extra 20 euros reset the 30 days

It does. That was in Feb though. This is April. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ohh ok fair enough

If you top up again by €20 you'll receive the following plan: http://www.three.ie/eShop/phone-plans/prepay/

Anonymous
Not applicable

I switched to prepay yesterday with €30 and it was gone today?

Hi @Anonymous can you PM your details please and I'll look into this for you now?