Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Insurance cancellation

SOLVED
_Steve_
Lookout

Insurance cancellation

@Three_Laur I added phone insurance for my prepay phone when I got it. Besides being debited every month, I have received no correspondence or invoice since, so I don't even know who the insurance is with. The phone has reached an age where it no longer justifies the monthly premium. I would appreciate some guidance as to how to go about cancelling this policy. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

_Steve_ No problem at all 😃 You can give the insurance company a call on 01-2932810 to cancel that insurance. Remember once you cancel you'll lose all the benefits immediately! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Laur
3 Community Admin

@_Steve_ Hi there and welcome to 3Community. Tell me, where did you initially sign up for the insurance? Was it in a Three store or elsewhere? Let me know and we'll go from there 😁

Hey @Three_Laur, appreciate your prompt reply :). I signed up for it at the Three Store Swords Pavillion Shopping Centre.

_Steve_ No problem at all 😃 You can give the insurance company a call on 01-2932810 to cancel that insurance. Remember once you cancel you'll lose all the benefits immediately! 

View solution in original post

Hi Laura, been in touch with Mobilecover who advise that they cannot find a policy in my name, or under my email address or mobile number. Would you perhaps know which other insurers Three use? Cheers Steve

@_Steve_  That's unusual Steve. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll look into it for you 👍