Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Webtext not working. Keep asking for security code.

tomaroKetchup
Investigator

Webtext not working. Keep asking for security code.

Since Webtrext finally got accessible again recently (after weeks and week of "unavailability due to upgrade"), it's been buggy as hell. Everytime I try to log in I'm asked to enter a code. And worse still, I receive the code about once every 10 times.

Are the developpers at Three ever going to get the webtext service to work again like it used to 3 months ago before you did you big upgrade on MyThree and everything started to not work properly?

4 REPLIES 4
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@tomaroKetchup Good morning 👋 that's not what we like to hear. Let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, are you asked for the security code when you log into My3 or when you're accessing Webtext? Is this happening on the website and app? Let me know 👍

Yes webtext. Though also sometimes when trying to login to My3 I get a blank screen and nothing happens. You seriously have one of the worst websites I've come across in recent years.

@tomaroKetchup  Is this happening on both the app and website? Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll take a look for you 👌

PM sent