Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Webtext not working

SOLVED
Highlighted
Navigator

Re: Webtext not working

Hello Again I have lost count off the days that webtext is not working it
must be something very serious. They can repair stuff millions of miles in
space it makes me wonder what is going on with “three” these times.
Highlighted
Scout

Hi there

Is there anyone who can give an update on this.  It seems to be going for weeks now.

We are aware of an issue with this service and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.

Highlighted
3 Moderator

Hi All, We don’t have a timeframe right now but rest assured we'll keep you updated every step of the way. You can follow the updates here 👍

Highlighted
Explorer

An approx date for the resumption of the service would be helpful.

Highlighted
3 Moderator

@Corko thanks for getting in touch. If you take a look at this link here and recent/further updates regarding web text will be updated there. 

Highlighted
Explorer

Webtext Service
We are currently working through the Webtext update. During this time, you can use the Webtext service, however contacts cannot be accessed or saved. You also need to register a new username and password. We apologise for any inconvenience during this update and thank you for your patience.

Where do I register a new name and password?
Highlighted

Any help to be given here? I tried to login to my account and it's told me sorry the link isn't working, this is just to login? I want to also reg for webtext like this guy? @Three_Rachel ???
Highlighted
Navigator

Hi i can login but i have to type in number off contact none my contacts
are saved three says it will be sorted soon but i have nearly given up on
the webtext service now
Highlighted

I just got in now and webtext seem fine. No contacts saved but that's answered in the FAQs hopefully it's sorted soon anyway.