cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3Plus

3Plus

What is 3Plus?
3Plus is your rewards programme. Get exclusive access to Ireland’s best gigs, festivals, football matches, competitions, discounts & offers. 

Who is eligible to sign up to 3Plus?
All Three customers can sign up for 3Plus.

How do I sign up to 3Plus?

You can sign up in one of the following ways:

When you sign up, you can let us know what kind of offers you want to receive by updating your preferences in your 3Plus profile.

What kind of offers can I get from 3Plus?

• All 3Plus customers get exclusive access to 3Arena and to Ireland’s top music festivals, like presale tickets available 48 hours before general release, be first in line with Three Access Queue, and get on the guest list at 3Plus Lounge in 3Arena. There are money-can’t-buy football experiences, discounts and offers from top Irish brands such as Eason, Milano and iclothing.ie. 3Plus gives you access to exclusive competitions to meet your favourite band or get you closer to the Irish Football team.

How can I access 3Plus presale tickets?

Once you’ve registered for 3Plus, text PLUS to 51020 to receive presale alerts. For information on using your presale code, check out 3Plus Presale Tickets.

How do I opt out of 3Plus?
To opt out of 3Plus completely, text STOP to 51020.

Do offer codes/vouchers expire?
Each offer’s terms and conditions can be found on the app and website, this will let you know when an offer is due to end. When you get an offer by SMS, the end date (if any) will appear.