Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

App Review: REFACE

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

App Review - Reface.png

It’s the start of October, and it’s time for another App Review. So, we thought why not have a bit of fun, while being inspired for spooky season? There are so many great, amusing apps to choose from, and we settled on REFACE as the App of the Month. Now, this app is extremely popular worldwide, as it helped many with Covid-19 boredom. Note: There is a content rating of age 17+ that comes with this app. 

Starting off

You can get this app, whether you have Android or iOS. And starting off couldn’t be easier, just go to the store of choice, and click install. When it’s downloaded, follow the instructions. You can opt in to take a selfie or upload from your gallery. There are some pro-features that carry a fee, but you can pay for this subscription via 3Pay. For more info about 3Pay, have a look at our blog 👇

How To: Buy apps using 3Pay 

And, because we like making things easy, here are some handy store links for REFACE.

Apps store: click here 

Play store: click here 

How it works

Well, the app's name kinda tells you! 🤔 You can “reface” videos, gifs, and/or images. Swap your face out for a celebrity, and that is only the start of the fun. My dad thinks the singing and dancing images are great craic altogether, while @LauraH and I just love being in short movies. @Three_laur rocked it as Bella. To be fair, I made a great Maleficent, and even better Alice in Wonderland. Have a look at the videos 🤗 😉 You will need an MP4 media player to view, and if you want, to upload your own.

Featuring @LauraH as Bella from Beauty and the Beast

Featuring @Three_Deborah as Alice in Alice in Wonderland

The benefits

• It’s fun
  • It’s great fun
  • It’s so much fun

This fun factor is reflected in the huge amounts of downloads and 4.5 star rating on Play Store and 5 stars on App store.

Go on, give it a go, and let us know what you think about it, or upload your REFACE below.

If you haven't already, why don’t you register for 3Community, and join the conversation?