Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help needed

Hi, 

i am still looking for help from three, my phone has not been broken for over 8 months now, not being able to turn on wifi or Bluetooth. I was in contact previously and three advised they can look into  fixing it but they can't provide a replacement phone in the mean time. As I can't be without a phone for that long this wasn't an option for me. 

I am due an upgrade next month and if possible could this be pushed forward to this month, this would represent a goodwill gesture from three to compensate for the time I have been paying in full for a service I've not been receiving.

regards, 

brian

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help needed

Is anyone there?

3 Staff

I'll certainly see what we can do for you! Send on your number, address and DOB by PM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Fiona, 

i sent sent a pm yesterday but no reply

regards

brian

Hey @Anonymous, 

I'm on the case! I was just typing out your reply. There's a PM waiting for you. 

Highlighted

To get the phone at the most subsidised rate, it would be a 24 month contract you'd be agreeing too. If you were to sign in for 24 months we'd be able to get you the Samsung S6 Edge for €129.00.

We could get you the iPhone 5S for free or the iPhone 6 for €99. Let me know if any of those tickle your fancy. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi jack

i will go with a 24 month contract. 

Would u recommend the iPhone 5s or the Samsung Galaxy s6?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also would I get 4g with both?

4G would be enabled on both of the phones for sure! It's really down to personal preference, I loved the iPhone range when I had one. I've the Samsung S6 Edge Plus at the moment and it's a super good phone. 

I'm going to pop me another PM to confirm the details with you Smiley Happy