Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Would you like to take part in My3 App testing?

Three_Pat
3 Community Admin

Would you like to take part in My3 App testing?

App_Testing.jpg

We are looking for 3Community Members to submit an expression of interest in the following opportunity. 

Three would like to invite you to take part in testing for the My3 App. 

If you are a 3Community member, and you are interested in helping Three improve the quality of its My3 App on both Android and iPhone, then we would love to hear from you. More details on what you would need to do and the benefits of taking part will be made once we have a better idea of how many people are interested. 

To register your expression of interest just comment below stating that you are interested (it's that easy!).

More information will be added onto this article as soon as we have more details...

Click here for more
More information: 
Update: 11th March. 
Thank you all for your comments and engagement below re: our upcoming app test activity. 
We have had a really great response to this invitation and as such - we are delighted to inform you that we are now extending the time allowed for receipt of further expressions of interest. We will update this page again on week commencing 25th March with additional information on our next steps. 

Update: 28th March.
We are delighted to announce that we are not seeking any more expressions of interest at this time. 
Those who have expressed interest will be contacted shortly about the next steps. 
If we need additional testers in the coming months we may decide to re-open the expression of interest by adding further updates here on this article - so be sure to subscribe now via the options menu (top right of your page) if you feel this is something you would like to receive updates about. 

15 REPLIES 15

Yes I would be interested
Jpmf1989
Novice

I am interested

Add_06974
Investigator

I am interested to 

Mocster
Novice

Count me in!

AndyMoran