Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All About : Promo and Combo Offers

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Promo Codes  and Combo Offers (1).png

Ever wanted to match that brand new device with a set of earbuds for the ultimate audio experience, want a smart device to match up with your new modem or what about availing of a new screen protector at a discount for added protection? With the new Promo Codes and Combo deals you can avail of some of the great offers available with Three. 

Promo Code Offers 

On top of all the great offers already available on the Three.ie, we’re introducing new promotions that offer even greater value. This promotion will be offered to customers through various communications when applicable, within

these communications, you’ll receive a Promo Code which can be used against specific items, the details of which will be shared in the initial communication to you. If you receive one of these promo codes, you can enter the code in the Promo Code field at checkout, if the products in your cart are applicable to the Promotion. 

On top of all the great offers, some additional offers will be available exclusively to Three+ Members so make sure to keep an eye on the app for the next best deal, and sign up if you’re not a Member already. 

Let’s look at the below example of the Fitbit Versa 5 Tracker normally the device would be €200. If you have a promo code for this product (let's say 3PLUS15) enter 3PLUS15 in the Promo Code field at checkout to receive a 15% discount. 

Capture.JPG

*The above promo code is an example and is subject to change.

Combo Deal Offers 

With a combo deal, you don’t need to worry about having a code, as we automatically calculate the discount for you at the checkout once you have added all of the applicable products to your basket. 

Let’s look at the below example where a customer has added the Urbanista Austin Earbuds, Fitbit Versa 4 along with the Frank Green Water Bottle as part of the Combo Deal. As the customer has added both products included in the offer to their basket, they will see the amount saved in their cart before they complete the order. 

image-removebg-preview (3).png

*The above combo offer is an example and is subject to change. 

FAQs

Can I use two promo codes in one order? 

Click here for more
Promo codes are limited to one per order. 

What happens if I forget to enter my Promo code at checkout?

Click here for more
To avail of a promotion discount, this will only be applied if you enter the promo code at the checkout and will not be applied after the order is placed.

What if I am getting a combo deal but I also have a discount code to get a certain Value/Percentage of an accessory? 

Click here for more
The highest discount offer will apply only. You cannot use a promo discount code with a product that is part of a combo deal. Double discounting is not possible. 

What happens if I want to return the device or accessory that is part of a combo deal? 

Click here for more

If your combo deal includes a device and accessory and you are looking to return the accessory, under T&C’s then you can return the device on its own and you will be refunded the discounted price paid for the accessory. 

If you are looking to return the device as part of the 14-day distance selling returns then you will need to return both the device and the accessories included as part of the Combo to receive the refund.