Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All About: The Move From Paper to Online Billing

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_0-1688644864555.png

Recently some of our Bill Pay customers have received a text message notifying them of a move from paper bills to online billing.

The texts received from 50333 is:

SMS:  From Three. To help you track your spend, access your bill instantly and make a positive contribution to the environment, Three is moving from paper bills to online bills from August ’23. If you wish to continue receiving paper bills, reply PAPER(all caps) to this SMS within 30 days. If you’re not registered to view your bills online, register now at 3.ie/My3. To find out more about online billing please visit – 3.ie/ob23

If you have received this text, it means you’ll no longer be receiving a paper bill by post instead you’ll be notified by text as soon as your bill is available, and you’ll be able to access it through your My3 account or app while doing your part for the environment.

Not registered for My3 yet? Sign up, here

Where to find your bill

1. Log in to your My3 account
  2. Click ‘View All Bill’

Three_Stacey_0-1693481112578.png

Want to receive a paper bill?

Online billing has its perks, no waiting for the postman, available anytime, anywhere on your smart device and you can print it if needed, but if you would prefer to receive a paper bill each month you have two options. From November 1st 2023, changing from online billing to paper billing will result in a monthly charge of €3.49 being added to your monthly bill. If, for an accessibility requirement, you would prefer to receive a paper bill, then please contact Three Customer Care by calling 1913, or click here to chat with our Messaging Team.

Received the text less than 30 days ago:

If it has been less than 30 days since you received the above text message all you need to do is reply PAPER (this needs to be in all caps) to the text.

Received the text more than 30 days ago:

If it has been more than 30 days since you received the text all you need to do to switch back to paper billing is

• Click ‘My3 Account'

Three_Stacey_1-1693481307705.png

• Click 'My Details'
  • Scroll to the down to 'Bill Delivery Method'
  • Select 'Paper'
  • Click ‘Save Changes'

Three_Stacey_2-1693481564640.png

You might find these Bill Pay blogs useful so make sure to have a look;

My3 navigation Re: All About My3 and Bill Pay 

Locate your broadband number Re: How to Find your Mobile Broadband Number 

Payment options How to: Make a Payment