Everything You Need to Know About 3Plus

by 3 Moderator on ‎18-01-2017 05:06 PM - last edited on ‎19-06-2017 12:10 PM by 3 Community Manager (1,623 Views)

3Plus app.png

What is 3Plus?

3Plus is your rewards program. You can register for 3Plus by logging on to the website or by downloading the 3Plus app. The app is available on the Google Play Store and the App Store.

3Plus Capture1.JPG

Presale Tickets

3Plus users can access exclusive presales for tickets to 3Arena concerts and home FAI matches.

Here’s how:

• Once you’ve registered for 3Plus, text PLUS to 51020 to receive presale alerts.
  • When you receive a text alert about a concert or match you wish to attend, simply click the link in the text message, which will bring you to 3Plus.
  • Click the ‘Text Me Code’ button.
  • You will then receive a presale code by text.

Please note: While presale codes are usually sent to you within a few minutes, during times of high demand it may take up to 24 hours to receive your code. 

Presale codes are unlimited and available from the day an event is announced right up to the day the presale tickets become available. If you encounter any error when requesting a code, please try again later.

How to Use your Presale Code
  1. On the day of the presale, return to the artist's page on 3Plus (where you got your code) and click the button “Purchase tickets now”.
  2. Use your unique code to book your tickets via Ticketmaster.
    Be sure log on early, as presale tickets are limited and are sold on a first come, first serve basis.

Don't forget, if you don't get a presale ticket, you have another chance to secure tickets on the general sale. T&C here

What other offers are available on 3Plus?

In addition to presale tickets, 3Plus users can also avail of discounts in places such as Elvery’s, McDonald’s, Milano and more. For a full list of discounts available, check the website or app.

3Plus runs competitions regularly, where customers can win everything from Electric Picnic tickets to a brand new phone.

3Plus also offers members exclusive access to the Bar Neon at 3Arena. If you’re attending a 3Arena gig, simply log on here to get yourself and a friend on the guest list.

How do I get my discount code?

To avail of one of 3Plus’ discounts, simply click into the discount you’re interested in. You will then be given the choice of redeeming your code via text message or online. You can then use your code.

Please note each discount offer has terms and conditions, including expiry dates. These can be found on the app or website.

Further Information

For more information on 3Plus, check out the FAQ’s. Alternatively, post a question on our Community

Comments
by Anonymous
on ‎20-03-2016 05:20 PM
I have failed to get a cinema code two weeks in a row.A text never arrives with the code.Is there a problem
by 3 Moderator
on ‎21-03-2016 01:47 PM

Hi @gerosul have you tried getting the code through the app?

by mam02
on ‎09-06-2017 08:55 AM

3plus code for imc cinema tickets didn't work last night, code still vaild until 19/7. Got landed with paying full ticket prices. whats the story?????

by 3 Moderator
on ‎09-06-2017 10:23 AM

@mam02 was it a code you had saved or did you just select it at the counter when you were paying for the tickets? Which IMC cinema was this? Rach

by mam02
on ‎09-06-2017 10:27 AM

IMC Athlone, Yesterday I had texted imc to 51020 and nothing came back, so later on in the day I logged on and requested an imc code via 3plus and requested it be sent via sms, the code i got back was d8cxfrgg with exp 19/7, i went to use it last night and the girl at the desk tried the code a couple of times, it kepted coming back as invalid.

by 3 Moderator
on ‎09-06-2017 10:33 AM

OKay, can you PM your number, address and date of birth and I'll have this looked into. Am I right in saying you don't have the 3Plus app on your phone? 

jQuery UI Accordion - Default functionality