Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Freedom Talk not working

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Freedom Talk not working

Hi, 

I just switched over to 02 from the Tesco mobile network last week, I chose the Freedom Talk price plan, I got a text saying to wait for another text saying when i can top up and it will come within 24 hours... I didnt recieve the text so i thought they forgot to send it. I put the 20 euro credit in and it didnt work. The credit went into my phone but the Freedom talk price plan wasnt activated. is there a way I can activate it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have now changed it to the Freedom Talk & as a goodwill I have added €20 back on for you. However in order to activate the plan you will need to top up a full €20

Thanks Kate.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning, when I check your no: I can see you are on the Freedom text plan not the talk plan. Would you like me to change it to the freedom talk or are you now staying on the text?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, could you change it to the freedom talk price plan please, and will that work straight away? like is there any way of activating the freedom talk plan without topping up by 20 again?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have now changed it to the Freedom Talk & as a goodwill I have added €20 back on for you. However in order to activate the plan you will need to top up a full €20

Thanks Kate.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! You're a great help! 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome, have a good Sunday 🙂