Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Top up & coverage problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Top up & coverage problems

Why can't I top up my iPhone? I've been trying for the past 2 hours and it won't work. And also I'm having problems with my coverage, its always been really good up until about 2 weeks ago, now it keeps coming up as searching or else no service, and now my messages don't come through for hours, sometimes even days. Please help! 

3 REPLIES 3
Fiona_R
3 Mod Retired

Hi Edel, have you since been able to top up your phone? In terms of the coverage, can you try the below and let me know if you see a difference?

Can you go to Settings - General - Reset and Reset the Network settings? Then restart the phone and test. This will also delete any saved WiFi passwords though, just so you're aware.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi yes I sorted out the top up but I tried resetting the network settings and it's still coming up searching and no service more than usual. It's not always coming up but it does it a few times every day and it never used to.

Thanks Edel, for getting back to us. Can you pop your sim card into another phone to see if the same thing is happening. Let me know how you get on. Thanks, Linda.