Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

#MeetTheMods

Highlighted
3 Community Manager

#MeetTheMods

Header 3Community Moderators.png

Hi Everyone,

We hope you're enjoying your time here on the 3Community. I think it's important that all of our members know who the 3Community Moderators are and I'd like to introduce you to them here. They will help, support and guide you while you are on the 3Community.  If you post a topic looking for help and do not receive a reply within 24 hours from one of our 3Community Members, then one of our 3Moderators may reach out to you. If you want help immediately and only from Three, you can tag one of us by putting the @ symbol before our names i.e. @Three_Deborah tags me and sends me an email notification to let me know.

As this is a forum, we’d ask you to post publicly because other members can help you as they may have been in the same position as you and know a thing or two! We have some really experienced 3Community Members that love offering help with their great suggestions and handy tips.

Sending PMs

Firstly, you need to post publicly at least once to enable the feature to send a Private Message. Then to send a PM go to your inbox in your profile. This is an envelope at the top of your screen. 

Three_Deborah_0-1592999625503.png

When you click on the inbox, you'll see several options. The one you need to send your PM is “new message”.

Remember if you’re sending a PM with your personal details; ensure that the username starts with Three_, as these are staff members, better still, send to the 3Moderators mentioned below.

Three_Deborah_1-1592999625516.png

After selecting “new message”, just add the person you are messaging by typing their username in the "Send To" field, fill out the rest as appropriate. Don’t forget to click on “send message” at the bottom.

Three_Deborah_2-1592999625524.png

The above steps will allow you to send a PM to any 3Community member. One thing that 3Moderators have that members don’t is a PM quick link in their signatures.

Three_Deborah_3-1592999625534.png

#MeetTheMods

Without further ado, here is the 3Community Moderation team.

First up is our newest team member @Three_Laur

Name: Laura

Phone: Huawei P30

If you could be any animal, what would you be: An elephant because they are focused, family-oriented and loyal.
Favourite band/singer: Ed Sheeran and my guilty pleasure is Garth Brooks

In 3 words: Friendly, chatty and family-orientated 

Hobbies/interests: Holidays, Disney, food and did I mention holidays?

Then we have @Three_Susan

Name – Susan

Phone – iPhone 7 plus in red and I adore it 

If you could be an animal, what would you be – I’d be a monkey so I could stay in the trees out of everyone’s way but still see what’s going on Three_Deborah_5-1592999625535.png

Favourite band/singer – I don’t really have a fav so anything I can sing along to in the car is good.

In 3 words – Funny, Kind and Caring

Hobbies and Interests – Drifting, travelling.

Our next Moderator is @Three_Shauna

Name: Shauna

Current phone: iPhone 8 plus

If you could be any animal, what would you be: - Cheetah

Favourite band/singer: Walking on Cars

In 3 words: Sporty, Kind & Caring

Hobbies and Interests: Music, Sports & Watching Netflix

Next is the baby of the team @Three_Danni

Name – Danni

Phone – Huawei P30 Pro

If you could be an animal, what would you be – A pig cause they’re small and cute like me
Favourite band/singer
 – Tame Impala, Billie Eilish, Lana Del Rey

In 3 words – Fun, ambitious and adventurous

Hobbies and Interests – singing, drawing and going on road trips 

And then there is @Three_Shane1

Name: Shane

Current phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

If you could be any animal, what would you be: A Honeybadger because just like me they'll eat anything and they can be so lazy too.

Favourite band/singer: Red Hot Chilli Peppers

In 3 words: Laid back, Friendly, & Organised

Hobbies and Interests: Reading & training (mostly train in Kung Fu & Kickboxing) 

I'm @Three_Deborah I'm the Community Manager. You'll see me from time to time 

Three_Deborah_6-1592999625535.png

Name: Debs/Deborah

Phone: Samsung Note 10

If you could be any animal, what would you be: An Owl or a Wolf

Favourite band/singer: Imagine Dragons, Pink

In 3 words: Energetic, Go-Getter and Adventurous

Hobbies/interests: Travelling, Hiking, Swimming and Food

Thanks for your time folks!