Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

yr.no

Anonymous
Not applicable

yr.no

I tried to log onto yr.no this morning - its the Norwegian weather service and I'm getting an O2 error message quoting Child Protection law??????  I want to know what the weather is going to be like at 7pm this evening.  I could access this website yesterday, but not today, what's happening?

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Baggins

This is still be looked into it is affecting other operators as well. We are waiting for an update on this.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please stop lying to me. This is not affecting other operators at the moment, as I have had colleages on Vodafone, Meteor, Lyca and Three test this and none of them are affected by it.

This is solely an O2 issue and you should treat it as such.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

I can confirm that our technicians are working to resolve this matter as soon as possible.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is now working normally as of 07:30 this morning.

I would still like some answers though:

Why was this put in place to begin with and where in your systems was the block placed?

Why are O2 customer service agents focusing on trying to fix issues like this on a per-user basis even when it's confirmed that it's a network-wide issue?

Why are O2 customer service agents staffed on technical support when they don't know of basic internet terminology like "domain", "TLD" and "DNS-server"?

Why are O2 customer service agents publicly lying, claiming in this very thread that this is an issue that affects other operators when it's demonstrably an O2 only issue?

How can I opt out of all and any filtering on my account except those filters that O2 are legally bound to have in place?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have replied to your post on Boards.