Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Double charged

Giseli_28793

Double charged

Hello!

I was charged twice for my pre pay, and I’d like to get the refund for the second one. It was on 14t February. Telephone number 08x xxx xxxx. Iam attaching an image so you can see it clearly.

thanks

giseli 

1 REPLY 1
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Giseli_28793  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

Firstly I have removed both the number and the screenshot from the original post as your number was available publically but no need to worry as I removed them both before they were visible to the Community.

I'd love to look into this further for you but I will need you to pop through to me here on PM with your number, name, address and date of birth so I can check the account here for you. You can include the details in the PM as the details will only be visible to you and the moderators.

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team