Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Repeatedly charged €2 for data

Murdee
Investigator

Repeatedly charged €2 for data

I had this issue a few years back but the thread has been archived so I can't add to it. I would get randomly charged €2 for a mobile data day pass despite not having mobile data turned on. The issue eventually resolved itself but I have no idea how.

I recently upgraded my phone and have found it happening again. Again, mobile data is turned off, location is turned off, all app permissions for using mobile data is turned off. Like last time, it's not happening every day and happens at completely random times, mostly when I'm not even using the phone. And again, the amounts of data being used are so small - less than 1kb - that they're not even measurable in the events menu.

Screenshot 2024-05-05 230353.png

As you can see it happened on the 18th of April and then nothing up until the 4th and then the 5th. Can you tell me what is causing this and can I get the credit back?

1 REPLY 1
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Murdee, I'd be happy to look into this further for you however I would need to check the account to see what exactly is happening. Pop through to me here on PM along with your details and I can look into this for you.