Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Topped up once and charged twice

stevenhxo

Topped up once and charged twice

Hello I topped up this morning and you charged me twice, I was told in live chat that I’d be refunded in 3-5 days but I’ve since seen posts here saying they were told the same only for the refund to never come. Could someone check up on this for me to see if I’ve actually been refunded please

1 REPLY 1
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @stevenhxo, Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I'd love to look into this further for you however I would need to check if this has been a pending payment or if the top-up has already been applied to your Three account. Pop through to us here on PM along with your mobile number, full name, address and date of birth so I can validate the account and check this here for you. 

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team