Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My credit is being gobbled up by 7kb data nibbles on a doro

Tadhg_04769
Investigator

My credit is being gobbled up by 7kb data nibbles on a doro

Hi

I am a 88 year old senior on a doro phone. what feature of my phone is using all the data ? Nearly 40 euro down the drain ? Please make it stop. 

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Tadhg_04769  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I'd love to have a look at your plan and the account to see more details on why these charges are occurring on your account. If you are looking to turn off data on the device I would recommend going to the following link here, where you can select your device and view how to turn off mobile data roaming. Other than this the next step would be to check the account to see if you have data included in your plan which we can also check privately.

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team

We added a 200mb data add on to stop the data leak. Finally  it was figured out how to turn Data off my adoro phone But now three wont let me remove the 200mb data add on. It has been tried in Jan and Feb. Please stop charging me! Stop stop stop.

Hi @Tadhg_04769 I'd be happy to have a look at your account and see about removing the data add on for you. So that I can review your account I need you to pop me a PM with your name, number, full address and date of birth.