Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Missed calls from Loyalty Team

SOLVED
Add_91146
Novice

Missed calls from Loyalty Team

I had repeated missed calls from the loyalty team in December but my phone DID NOT ring!?!? I had my phone in my hand on a few occasions and a miss call just appeared without my phone calling and you can’t call the number back and speak to someone. Does this come from a competition win? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Add_91146 thanks for reaching out to us here on 3Community.

When our Loyalty team call potential competition winners they only call once, so if you have missed a number of calls it is unlikely it is related to a competition win, but I'd be happy to look into this for you 😊 To check into this I'll need to know when did you receive these calls, also at the time of the calls did you have coverage on your phone? Have you experienced the same thing with any other calls?

Please send me a PM with these details and your name, number, full address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Add_91146 thanks for reaching out to us here on 3Community.

When our Loyalty team call potential competition winners they only call once, so if you have missed a number of calls it is unlikely it is related to a competition win, but I'd be happy to look into this for you 😊 To check into this I'll need to know when did you receive these calls, also at the time of the calls did you have coverage on your phone? Have you experienced the same thing with any other calls?

Please send me a PM with these details and your name, number, full address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you.

Yes I had coverage at the time, it hasn’t happened with any other phone calls just the loyalty team. 

That's strange @Add_91146, I'll reach out to our Loyalty team and let them know of your experience. If it happens again please let me know.

Hi Stacey, keep getting a missed call from loyalty team but no message left

Add_96423
Novice

This has all happened to me this morning. Got a missed call while I was having a cup of coffee. The phone was on the table beside me and my watch is also attached to it. It never rang. 

Hey @Add_96423, Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

If you have received a call from our Loyalty team they may be ringing to advise you of an offer related to your account, I would recommend contacting 1913 to discuss this with the team who will be able to advise you on why the call was made. I can see here that you have contacted us on PM and once I have verified your details I will be able to confirm more information with you there. 

Hi Niall,

I have a missed call from the Loyalty Team and am unable to make contact back.

Would you be able to look into this for me please?

Call was received 12:37pm today and I can forward any details required.

Hey @Add_93517  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

If you have missed a call from our Loyalty team I would recommend contacting 1913 and an agent will be able to check your account as they may have been contacting you about an offer available on your account.