Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

‌‌Win an Oppo Reno 4z 5G and 3Arena Tickets!

CormacLee2
3 Staff

50KWinners_Banner.png

Over 50,000 members, now that is what you call an impressive 3Community!

🚀 We are astonished at how fast you came together to reach such a massive milestone in a matter of weeks!

The competition ended on August 31st. Congratulations to our winners above. See below for more details.

Oh me, oh my, you make me smile, you are such a good-looking, 3Community! 🎉

🚀 We have exceeded our 50,000 members target, and that is more than enough people to fill the 3Arena over 3.5 times, or the 3Olympia more than 40 times. Jeez, that is enough to fill the majority of Croke Park. 😲 That really is something worth celebrating!

🎁 So, we are going to be rewarding our four lucky 3Community members with the following prizes:

1st Prize
@Lauren_11245 
📱Oppo Reno 4z 5G 
2nd Prize 🎟

@Shane98e 

️2x tickets to Justin Bieber 28th Feb 2023
3rd Prize 🎟

@Shiels 

2x tickets to Elton John 28th Mar 2023
4th Prize 🎟

@Christine 

2x tickets to Celine Dion 30th Mar 2023

T&Cs apply

But wait, there's more...

😎 3Community is the gift that keeps on giving. If you tried your luck on this competition, and were unlucky on this occasion, why not check out our Latest News to see our other amazing deals and discounts. If you didn't know, we also have a Three+ Group Hub here in 3Community, full of surprises and information about all of our other great rewards and competitions. Never let it be said that we don't be leaving you spoiled for choice with content!

2 Comments