Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 764170

Three_Alex
3 Community Admin

5G BB Plans.png

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 764170

This is an archive for older comments that were left on "All About: My First Bill After Changing Plans".

Please note that the comments listed below were archived so they could remain available but allow more recent comments on the original blog to become more visible.

As this is an archive, no replies or comments can be created on this page. Please refer to the original blog, as linked above, if you would like to leave a new comment.

3 Comments
Chorgan
I joined 3 in April and have already had my fair share of issues relating to joining the company and receiving my iPhone.
Now; I just got notified that my bill is 277€, and I’m being charged 76€ altogether because I am owed a 199€ euro refund for a phone order that was cancelled.

Can someone please explain to me why my monthly bill is 277€ instead of the 45/month I signed up for? I was owed a refund of 199€ for a cancelled order that I’ve been waiting over a month for and haven’t received yet. And now I’m being charged 161€ one time charge for an iPhone 11 which I have already paid for. 

Also, when replying can you supply a number that I can use to speak to someone about this as email response is very slow and I can’t sort this issue online or through the 1913 number as I am not given the option to speak to an agent.

As a new customer I have had nothing but issues with 3, and I simply will be unable to pay a 277€ charge that is clearly incorrect.

Audrey_01844

I can’t see my bill

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Audrey_01844 👋 and welcome to 3Community 😊 I'd love to help you view your bills online, I just need a little more information. Are you logging in through the My3 app on the site? When you're logged in to your My3 account do you have a view bills button? Our blog All About My3 and Bill Pay highlights it as number 4.