cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 PLUS

Anonymous
Not applicable

3 PLUS

I HAVE A MOBILE BROADBAND ACCOUNT WITH A PHONE NUMBER BUT I CANNOT SEND OR RECIEVE TEXTS OBVIOUSLY SO CANNOT REGISTER TO 3 PLUS WHAT CAN I DO???????? PLEASEEEEE HELPPPPPPPP
10 REPLIES 10
3 Staff

Re: 3 PLUS

Hi Mark, are you able to log into www.three.ie okay with your broadband number and you can access 3Plus this way? To register your broadband number, a message woudl still be sent to the sim which you can view by putting the sim in a different phone also.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its not a phone i have its a dongle thing and i dont have a 3 registered phone to put the sim in thats the problem
Maestro

Can you put the SIM from the dongle into a phone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Il try and let u know how i get on, is there no other way of registering with 3plus as i am a 3 customer now!
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey i tried puttin it in my phone but it asked for a network unlock pin so i couldnt do anything, is there no way you could just register me?

Hi, the registration has to be completed by the customer as a verification pin is sent that has to be validated. Did it let you get as far as when this was sent out when you tried to register?

Anonymous
Not applicable

No i did not becuase rhis is not a mobile it is a dongle which does not receive texts or calls
3 Staff

Can you PM your broadband number, your email address and your phone number and I'll see can I get it registered for you here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where do i find the broadband number?