Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ed Sheeran Presale "Unknown Error"

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ed Sheeran Presale "Unknown Error"

Hi guys.

Logged into my ThreePlus and clicked "text me my code" but getting "unknown Error". Hoping you can help

A

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ed sheeran pre sale

I logged into my 3plus clicked text me code and it said code was sent to your phone but never received code why is this?
Scout

Re: Ed sheeran pre sale

I've also had this problem, if I could get an answer soon I would very much appreciate it!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have been having this issue all day. The app is also running very slowly. When will this be resolved?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ed Sheeran Presale "Unknown Error"

I have been trying all day. I click on link to receive my code by text and your site is citing an error. This is a DISGRACE considering the amount of custom myself and family give 3 for our mobile phones. There is no online support to answer this querry!!!! Please either respond or stop this ridiculous NONSENSE of presale registration! Bring back O2!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also having this problem and for the level of business 3 get fro our house it's not acceptable, all 4 members of my family are 3 customers. Code please
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying all day to get my code to no avail, there are 3 of us in this house that are customers and none of us can get the code!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have been trying all day to get a presale code for Ed Sheeran's concert.  At 4:45pm local time, I used the links through the text, actually got a message on the 3Plus website that a code was sent to me and 8hrs later I'm still waiting for this code.  I even tried on the 3Plus app, and got the error message that so many other people received.  This is totally unacceptable.  There's no doubt these concerts will sell out in minutes, but what's the purpose of 3Plus for presale access if it's gone into server overload?!?!?  PLEASE FIX this problem, we all pay good money to have your service!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi the code is not working for me either, tried over the course of the day, Three. What is the timeline for resolution and when are you going to community to customers in the issue

Scout

Ok I contacted Three via twitter, I would recommend all of you do the same so they have to fix the issue we've all encountered. They promised it was due to the high demand but I think they'll get it fixed quicker if we all contact them directly.