cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 3Plus SnowGlobe - HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS???

Anonymous
Not applicable

The 3Plus SnowGlobe - HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS???

So the offer is as follows

Offer details

3Plus are bringing a magical Christmas movie experience to Merrion Square Dublin on Saturday December 12th. Join us for a Christmas movie classic in our spectacular snow dome. We’ll have hot chocolate and Christmas treats for all the family. The 3Plus SnowGlobe will also be there on the day so you can step inside a real-life Snow Globe for a family photo with a difference.

Get your FREE tickets now before they’re snapped up. This is one Christmas event you won’t want to miss.

SO I CLICK ON THE FOUR (4) MOVIES, no codes for the first two and i get codes for the second two. Sent via text message to my phone and on the app it shows a twenty four hour clock counting down.

NOW MY QUESTION IS - how do i get the tickets as i don't beleve that the text i go covers it....or does it.

Spoke with someone in Three Customer Care and he has no idea what i am talking about or any offer!!!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
3 Staff

Re: The 3Plus SnowGlobe - HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS???

Hiya, the tickets for this would have been first come first serve meaning you wouldn't have had the option to redeem these once they were all snapped up. Keep an eye on the app and website for future offers though.