cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to 3Plus!

Tutor

Welcome to 3Plus!

Hi there, and welcome to the 3Plus Offers section of our online Community!

To check out what offers are available and to sign up for 3Plus, check out this link - http://plus.three.ie/

If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to post them here.

Thanks!
Sheena

Tags (2)
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Welcome to 3Plus!

I missed a single call from your customer service last thurs 12/11 at 17:18. I had entered the 3plus Ireland match mascot competition which I believe the results were to be given that day. I think it would be poor form if after 1 missed call my boy missed out on this competition. Can you get back to me on this.
3 Staff

Hi, can you let me know the number the call came from and I'll look into it? We woudl usually call multiple times however if it was in relation to a competition.

Anonymous
Not applicable

01 486 6496
3 Staff

That number is for our sales team,  they'd normally arrange another call back. Did you receive any other calls from them?

Anonymous
Not applicable

No other calls

Hi, I can take a look at the account and call if you want to pop me a PM with your number, address and date of birth?

Navigator

I have installed Version 1.3.8 from the the Google Play store onto my Samsung S7, and the app is now unresponsive all i can do is scroll sideways through the different categories, but not able to select any item or scroll down the list.

Question;

Is Three aware there is an issue or not with this latest version ?

If yes time line for a fix or other suggestions to get this app to work?

thank you

Tutor

Hi @Snowman101, Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app to see if that helps? 

Navigator

Hi Bob,

thanks for the quick response.

I uninstalled Three Plus via the Google play store app.

Three Plus remained on my phone (must be part of the OS bundle from Three)

I restarted the phone, next i tried logging in on default version it just said "OK" but nothing happened.

So i then upgraded to latest version, with same results as previous post. Screen unreponsive and not working as it has done in the past.

Any other ideas ?