Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unlock phone code not received

Jaopao
Novice

Unlock phone code not received

Hi.

I have requested the unlock code for my phone on 2. April 2020. I have received e-mail confirming the request. I have not heard from you since and not received any unlock code. There is no chat available now, cannot find how to contact you and still waiting for the unlock code.

Can you let me know why I have not received it yet?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Jaopao Hi there, some unlock codes take longer than others depending on the make and model. What type of phone do you have?

Hi.
My phone is Huawei P8 lite 2017. I understand it takes longer for some phones, but 20 days seems awfully long in any circumstance.
Thank you.

Ah, that makes sense. If we don't have Huawei unlock code/instructions here, then it can take up to 30 days, sometimes it's faster. You'll get an email or SMS with the code when it comes through 👍

Hi. It's been over 5 weeks (37 days) now since I requested the unlock code for my phone and still have no news. Can you investigate, please?
Thank you

Hi @Jaopao, can you send me a PM with your name, number, address and date of birth? Can you also include the IMEI of the phone and your email address and I'll check on the status of this for you? Susan