Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Call Barring??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call Barring??

I am trying to use my phone abroad and it tells me my outgoing calls are barred and I need a password to change this. When I attempted a few passwords it now says 'Barring Password Blocked'. Can someone please help me with this, I don't remember ever setting a password.

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Can you try this **03*330*0000*new password*1234# and press the send key.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for quick reply, I tried that and it said again "Barring Password blocked' 😞
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry try 0000, 1234

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I'm confused what am I doing with that number?? Barring password is only 4digits.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I edited my reply.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Because I have tried a few passwords it is now blocked so I can't try a new password as again it says "Barring password blocked". This is the original problem. I need to know how to unblock it if possible??

Hi, what type phone are you using?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honestly I have no idea and have just tried to find it on my O2 profile but no luck. Fairly old model close to C2-01

Unfortunately we have no way of checking what the barring password is if it has been created personally. On a Nokia phone this is usually defaulted to 0000 or 1234. If it is now blocked it means you may actually have to do a factory reset on the phone to remove this. This means that you will lose any data you have saved on the handset I'm afraid.