Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unsolicited Premium text from 57203

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsolicited Premium text from 57203

Had been with 02 for years before they became Three.  Got an iphone at the weekend and had the 02 sim card from my old phone cut down to fit the new iphone.  Since I did that, I got an unsolicited premium text from 02 sim backup costing €2.  How do I stop these texts being sent to me.  I've tried texting STOP in reply to the number 57203 but have received no reply.    Please could someone confirm that this service has been ended.  If not, how do I got about having it stopped.  Would it also be possible to delete the sim backup entirely and refund the money to me?  Any advice would be really appreciated

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should really get a new SIM card of the correct size, cutting them often damages them.

This should also solve the SIM backup problem.

Three_Rachel
3 Mod Retired

Hi Ellie6W, updating the SIM will stop this. Send me a PM with your details and I'll take a look at the charges. Rachel

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help and reply.  I'll go get a new SIM card at the weekend and hope it solves the problem.

Perfect Yvonne, the unlimited data plan is activated by a €20 top up and remains active for 30 days.  We don't send reminder texts so set up the reminder in the phone for 30 days after the top up.  If you've any questions, let me know.  Rachel