Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Roaming Issues

tyght
Investigator

Roaming Issues

I have an iphone 13 pro max and i’m on prepay plan with roaming but i’m not able to get roaming to work. i tried troubleshooting and even replacing the sim card but i’m still not able to go abroad or even in northern ireland without having no service and not being able to make calls and texts as well as roaming when i try to connect to a network. i don’t know what to do.

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Welcome to 3Community @tyght 👋

This is not what I like to hear so, let's take a look! Are you roaming now? When you went through the troubleshooting were you able to activate the data roaming? Did your phone automatically select a network or are you selecting one through the phone settings?

i’m not currently roaming, but i had data roaming on , it would automatically select a network then i would manually set it. i would still get no service in both cases

Thanks for getting back to me @tyght 

Next, I'd like to have a look at your account so that I can double check everything is set up correctly in the background. Please PM me your name, number, full address and date of birth and I'll get the ball rolling 👍