Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

iPhone 11 unlock code

Add_18287

iPhone 11 unlock code

I submitted an unlock code requested on Monday and it has not been actioned until I followed up today.  I have moved outside the EU and urgently need to activate my new number. I am now being told it will be up to two working days. It appears three are withholding my unlock code. 

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_18287 Hi there, I can check on the unlock request here for you. Can you confirm on what date you first requested the unlock code? Can I also get you to PM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? 

You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

Nicola_16664
Investigator

I am having the same issue, I have moved to Australia and I urgently need it unlocked but I am waiting 5 days now and I have also submitted the request twice along with meeting all requirements needed

@Nicola_16664 Hi Nicola, I've gotten back to your other post there & will look into your unlock request.