Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 770067

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_0-1696950304985.png

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 770067

This is an archive for older comments that were left on "How to: Make a Payment".

Please note that the comments listed below were archived so they could remain available but allow more recent comments on the original blog to become more visible.

As this is an archive, no replies or comments can be created on this page. Please refer to the original blog, as linked above, if you would like to leave a new comment.

28 Comments
carmel_02632

I am trying to pay my bill !!!!

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@carmel_02632 Good morning 🌞 Tell me, how are you paying your bill? Is the payment not going through for you? The more info I have the better so fill me in 😃

Anna_05917

I'm trying to pay my bill.

But it says ,,current amount due to pay 00.0

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Anna_05917 Good morning 👋 Tell me, when is your bill due? I'm wondering if you have a direct debit set up that may have already been applied to your bank for? Let me know and we'll go from there 😊

Add_07350

Same just trying to pay my bill

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Add_07350 can you let me know what steps you are taking in My3? Is your bill due and showing as X amount?

Add_00633

My credit does not go through on my3. I cannot use direct debit because I am a US citizen and I do not have a Irish bank account. What is the number to call and I can make the payment over the phone that gets accepted

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Add_00633 Tell me more about the payments on My3 not going through, I'd love to help with that! In the meantime, the number to call is 1913 if you're in Ireland, outside Ireland it's +353833333333 👍

S_00471

My bill won’t pay!! The bank verification is never stopping pending!

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@S_00471 Hello, I'd like to look at this for you. Do you mean that you can't receive bank verification SMS or that your bill payment is showing as pending in your online banking or banking app?