Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

How to: Make a Payment

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Three_Stacey_1-1695740398299.png

There are lots of payment options on Three, so choosing one that suits you is easy! We have listed payment options below so you can select one that suits you best!

Direct Debit

Direct debit is the hassle-free way to pay! Using your debit details from your bank, set up your direct debit with us so your payments are made automatically from your bank account. If you also opt into Online Billing, we will send you a text when your bill is available, allowing you to check it immediately.

Did you know that by switching to direct debit, you can save €4.57 (inclusive of VAT) each month in admin fees? If you haven't set up direct debit yet, you can do this quickly through My3. Simply log in and follow the steps below...

(Not registered on My3 yet? Sign up, here!)

My3 App

In the My3 app, select "Set Up Direct Debit", then choose “Edit” and select "Use Another Payment Method". Enter your details under the “Bank Account” tab and hit "Save".

My3 Desktop Site

When you log into My3 via your browser, click on "Set Up Direct Debit". From here, you will need to select "Edit" and then “Use Another Payment Method”. Under the Bank Account tab, input the required information, and click "Save".

Watch our tutorial video below, for a visual guide to setting up your direct debit: 

Online Bank Payments
You can use our bank details to set up a standing order payment through your bank or a once-off payment. You will need your Three customer account number and our bank details. Both of these can be found on your bill. Please make sure to allow three working days for the payment to be processed by your bank. 

Pay by Card
Pre-register a credit or debit card and then use this to make payments each time your bill is due. Payment is processed straight away but requires you to call each time you wish to make a payment. Setting up your payment by direct debit might be an easier option, which also gives you the benefits of eBilling/Online Billing. If you use the My3 app or desktop site, you can also use your card to pay your bill at any time. Log in and click “Pay Now” for the desktop site, or select “Make a Payment” on the app. 

Please note that if you are set up for direct debit but would like to pay by card, card payments made close to your bill due date may not be communicated in time to your bank and your direct debit will proceed as normal.

Post Office
You can always pop into your post office and pay your bill. All you will need to do is log in to your My3 app, click 'View Bill', then 'Full Bill', and the post office staff will scan the bar code on your bill, allowing you to pay over the counter. This option can be time-consuming though, so why not set up a direct debit for automatic payments?

Have a question about your payment options? Just post your question here on 3Community 😁

27 Comments