Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All About: Online Orders

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Online Orders.png

Thinking of buying a new phone? We have put together some useful information about ordering your phone online, your delivery options, and how to track your order.

(Tip: Click here to track your phone, using your order number without the 'A' at the end.)

If you are on the lookout for your next phone, why not take a look at our online shop?

Please note that due to high demand, some deliveries on our most popular handsets are taking longer than normal! If you don't see your order when you track it here, then it may not have left our warehouse yet. We will be in contact with you, should there be any reason why your order isn't shipped within the regular timeframe and you will also receive an email once it's on the way. If you placed an order and haven't received a confirmation email yet, be sure to check your spam folder! 

Ordering a Prepay Phone

Prepay phones are a great way to take advantage of our Prepay price plans. Prepay phones are also ideal if you are buying a phone as a gift!

Once you have chosen which phone you would like to purchase from our Prepay phone shop, select your price plan, and follow the instructions. All you need to purchase a Prepay phone is your debit or credit card. You will receive an email confirmation of your order.

Phone Details

Three_Laur_0-1614845569608.png

Ordering a Bill Pay Phone

The process of ordering a Bill Pay phone online is slightly different to Prepay, as it involves setting up a contract with us.

Once you have chosen which phone you want to purchase from our Bill Pay phone shop, you can then select one of our Bill Pay plans. Next, you can choose if you want to select any add-ons to your plan and if you want to keep your existing number. Finally, you will be brought to our Bill Pay application form.

Three_Laur_1-1614845569565.png

Once you have completed the online application, the information is sent for processing.

If your order is placed before 4pm, we aim to respond to you within the same day. If you meet our service criteria and payment has been completed, you will get an email saying, “You’re almost there, please upload your documents”. Please follow the steps in this email.

Once the relevant documents have all been submitted and your order is approved, it will be sent to our warehouse for processing.

In some cases, a deposit may be required. The deposit must be paid before the application can be processed and is then applied as a credit to your Three account after your sixth bill, subject to terms and conditions.

From time to time, applications don't meet our service criteria and are unsuccessful.

Keeping Your Number

If you are moving from another Irish network provider and have an existing number you want to keep, that’s no problem! To bring your number to Three, check out this page.

Delivery

Where possible, if phone orders are placed before 3pm, we will do our best to ensure next-day delivery. *Delivery within the Republic of Ireland is free of charge.

*Please note that delivery is stock-dependent. Phones that are in high demand may take longer to be delivered.

SIM-only orders take a bit longer. These are generally shipped within five working days.

Tracking your Order

Once your phone has shipped, you can track it, here. You will need to provide your order reference number (if you experience any difficulties here, try dropping the ‘A’ from the end of the order number). Remember, it is only phone order that can be tracked in this way. SIM cards can't be tracked.

Store Pickup

Store Pickup is available on the 'Delivery Method' screen. Simply select the 'Store Pick Up' tab and then select your local store. You will receive a notification when your order is ready for collection.

Upgrades

If you are a current Three customer and are interested in upgrading your phone, check out this blog, All About: Upgrading your Bill Pay Phone 

Returns

If, for some reason, you are not happy with your phone and would like to return it, please see our returns policy 👉

over here on our Buying Online FAQs. You will also receive a returns docket with your order, which will give you lots of information.

Feel free to send a private message to any of our 3Community Moderators, who will be happy to provide you with your returns reference number. Please note that a returns reference number is required to successfully complete a return.

Frequently Asked Questions

• I did not receive a confirmation email for my order. Has the order been successful?

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please check both your spam and promotions folders to ensure that the email has not gone into one of these! If you still cannot locate the email, then please reach out to one of our 3Community Moderators for support by posting here: Online Order Questions 

• I have not received my order yet.
Click here for more
Once your order has shipped, you can track it, here. You will just need to provide your order reference number (if you experience any difficulties here, try dropping the ‘A’ from the end of the order number).

• Am I due an upgrade?
Click here for more
You can check if you are due an upgrade by logging into My3.

• I want to change my price plan.
Click here for more
Simply log into your My3 account to do this.

• I have ordered a product but I need to change the address it is being sent to. How do I do this?
Click here for more
For security reasons, it is not possible to change the address after an order has been placed.

• Can you tell me if a device is in stock?
Click here for more
If you have a look at our online shop, you will see an out-of-stock tag on phones that aren’t available right now.

• How do I return an unwanted product?
Click here for more
You will have received a docket with your order with all the returns information. You can also take a look, here. 

• Can I change the product I ordered?
Click here for more
We cannot change an order after it has been placed. You can return your order within 14 days if you are not happy with it.

• I have ordered a new phone. Can I unlock my current phone?
Click here for more

Sure, just take a look, here.

• The page froze when making payment ordering my new phone and I’m not sure if the order has been successful.
Click here for more
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please reach out to one of our 3Community Moderators for support by posting, here.

If you have a questions about ordering online, why not ask a question on our 3Community, or contact our Web Messaging team? 😊

1 Comment