Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All About: Online Billing

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_0-1696846741455.png

From the 1st of November 2023, Three Ireland will be making the move to online billing. This means that if you become a Bill Pay customer with Three, upgrade your contract, or add a new connection to your account after the 1st of November 2023, you will automatically be set up for online billing.

For those new to Three you’ll be able to request paper billing when purchasing, but for anyone upgrading or adding a new line (phone or broadband) you’ll be able to switch to paper billing by following the steps outlined below. Paper billing has a monthly charge of €3.49 (€2.84 ex. VAT) per bill. For more information on this and a full breakdown of charges, please click here. 

*Charges for Online Billing will only be applied if new terms and conditions are agreed to after the 1st of November 2023.

What is online billing?

Online billing means no more bills arriving in the post! Instead, you will access your bill online through your My3 account or our My3 App. How will you know when your bill is ready if it's not landing in your letterbox, you might be wondering? Well, we will send you a notification by text or email when your bill is ready to view. Then, all you have to do is log in to My3, and take a look at the finer details! 

What are the benefits of online billing?

• Faster than snail mail 😉
  • No more misplaced bills
  • Easy access  your My3 account gives you 24/7 access to the last 12 months of bills
  • It helps the environment by saving some trees 😉

What happens if I am not registered for My3?

Not registered for My3? No worries 😊

Just click here to register on three.ie, or download the My3 App, which is available on both Android and Apple devices. 

My3 Android Play Store 👉 Click Here

My3 Apple App Store 👉 Click Here

If you need some help with registering for My3, click here for a step-by-step guide. 😊

A My3 account has many benefits! It allows you to monitor your usage and spending in real time, it gives you access to view and update your account information, and you will also be able to make payments and set up or amend direct debits with just a few clicks.

Where do I find my online bill on My3?

The first thing you need to do is log in to your My3 account. You can do this using a laptop, desktop, tablet, or even your phone! 

Once you have logged in to your My3 account, you will find your bills by clicking ‘View All Bills’ in your 'Amount Due' section.

Three_Stacey_2-1709215465945.png

Here, you will see a breakdown of your current bill. If you would like to see the full bill, all you need to do is click ‘Full Bill’, and your bill will automatically download as a PDF. 

Three_Stacey_1-1694440468144.png

*You will also be able to print and email your bill from here.

How do I find my older bills? 

Want to have a look at a bill that is older than last 12 months? All you need to do is click the drop-down menu, across from 'View Bill', and select the bill that you would like to view.

Three_Stacey_0-1694440063075.png

Want to receive a paper bill?

If you don't want to view your bills online and would prefer to receive them by post, no problem! All you need to do is follow the steps below to switch to paper billing:

1. Click 'My3 Account' on your dashboard.

Three_Stacey_3-1709215616972.png

2. Click 'My Details'.

Three_Stacey_1-1694447263869.png

3. Scroll down to 'Bill Delivery Method' and select 'Paper'.

4. Click 'Save Changes'.

Three_Stacey_4-1709215902855.png

IMPORTANT: Changing from online billing to paper billing will result in a monthly charge of €3.49 being added to your monthly bill. If, for an accessibility requirement, you would prefer to receive a paper bill, then please contact Three Customer Care by calling 1913, or click here to chat with our Messaging Team.

Have any questions or comments? Leave a reply below to share your thoughts with over 100,000 members on our 3Community👇