Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

300 deposit

SOLVED
Add_13554
Investigator

300 deposit

When I was asked to pay a deposit of 300 euros, it was said that it would be returned to me within 6 months, and it has been paid for 7 months now.But now I have paid for 7 months, and I haven't seen any refund!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_13554 Hi there & welcome to the 3Community. Let's get this checked out for you. Can I get you to PM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? I'll check on your deposit status then for you 😊

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_13554 Hi there & welcome to the 3Community. Let's get this checked out for you. Can I get you to PM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? I'll check on your deposit status then for you 😊

Add_13554
Investigator

@Three_Shane1 Have you received my reply? I sent you the address information.

@Add_13554 I can't see your PM. Can you check if you can see an option below my message that says 'Send me a PM'? If so can you click on this & a message will be sent directly to me?

Add_13554
Investigator

@Three_Shane1Why not send money to the bank, but the phone balance,

Can the telephone balance offset the monthly contract fee?

@Three_Shane1 I can't send it to you privately,

@Add_13554 I can see that you've PM'd me now. Once you get back to the PM with your account details I'll check on the deposit status for you. 

With any deposit it's first added to your phone account as a credit, this can then be left on the account to pay future bills or if you wish it can be refunded back to your bank account. 

@Three_Shane1 wrote:

@Add_13554Hi there & welcome to the 3Community. Let's get this checked out for you. Can I get you to PM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? I'll check on your deposit status then for you 😊

hello, Can you check my deposit?

Hi @Andre_83754 welcome to 3Community.

I'd be happy to check on this for you. Send us a PM with your name, number, full address and date of birth, also, please let us know when and how much you paid.

I sent