Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

5G Home Broadband very slow

philip_29301

5G Home Broadband very slow

Hi, 

I recently had 5G Home Broadband installed at the house, but the download speed is incredibly slow, roughly 1-2 Mbps

This is untenable as I work from home. I'm having to hotspot off my Vodafone 4G phone to get a decent connection. Can this please be resolved?

Joseph

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi there @philip_29301 and welcome to 3Community.

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties with your broadband this is not what I like to hear. Have you reached out to customer care? Was an investigation raised? If you haven't reached out to care yet I'd suggest that you call 1913 and enter your broadband number when prompted, this will take you directly through to our broadband team who'll be more than happy to help you.

Having the same issue, I've contacted customer support a couple times, last time I was not able to get through to an actual agent and was dropped by the chat bot.   I'm considering cancelling my contract as its up in a couple weeks

Hey @RealCapitol  Welcome to 3 Community!  

Sorry to hear about your experience with the Chatbot.  If you haven't reached out to our voice customer care yet I'd suggest that you call 1913 and enter your broadband number when prompted, this will take you directly through to our broadband team. Once you are through to customer care they will be able to troubleshoot this with you and raise a case with the technical team if necessary for you.