Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Billed for new Plan **No Phone**

Richard3

Billed for new Plan **No Phone**

Hello,

Can someone from Three please explain something to me.

My contract was suppose to be up during March, while I opted for a new upgrade Samsung S22 and put on a 60 euro a month plan.

The phone was delayed, I was due receive the phone on 14/03 which I received a text stating there was a delay and 50 euro would be credited to my account within 30 working days and if I wish to cancel my order to contact the customer care.

Was then suppose to receive the phone today which didnt happen and now another delay.

When I asked customer care to cancel the order because you plan on billing me per my old plan, I was told to refuse the delivery when it is being delivered, with no timeline to when its actually going to be delivered I am set to continue to over pay on a phone that I have for the last two years.

This does not make sense!

1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Richard3 Hi there, let's take a look at this for you. Firstly, I'd like to understand if there's a date that we'd be hoping to have your phone out to you. Pop me a PM with your order number along with the phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can check that for you. I'll also look into your €50 credit and plan change request as the monthly charge that's applied to your bill each month is for the plan rather than the phone 👍