Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Blocked due to no email sent

four
Investigator

Blocked due to no email sent

I started getting a lot of SMS verifications on login today. Just many, on several numbers. Might be a glitch but it made me try and change my login for one of my accounts. I thought it had something to do with the new Three ID so instead of the old phone number I entered the email as a login. The email was accepted, even though I never received any verification email, let alone confirmed it. So now I'm stuck as I can't login anymore.

Check your email!

We have just sent you a link to your email address. Please check your email and click verify.

If you haven’t received an email after a few minutes, please check your spam or junk folder. Still can’t find it? You may need to check you entered the correct email address.

Obviously, I can correct email because I can't login. But the email is 100% correct and working way better than any of Three sites around the globe. So how do I proceed?

It is purely Web access, without any mobile apps.

By the way, I'm writing from another account and here, before posting, I had to confirm my email, too. And it was the same email server as for the affected account, so it's obviously Three to blame here.

Yes, SMS verifications went away on their own. And I hope they will never return.

Cheers.

3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@four I'd love to take a look at this for you and to do this I'll need access to your account. Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth to get the ball rolling. Have you checked your spam for the email? Or maybe it's come through since you posted? Let me know 👍

Sorry, but erasing my account completely, as suggested by Laura, isn't something I like doing. It's been in existence for more than 10 years (registered on O2, unchanged during the takeover) and I see to reason to forget its history. Please fix it as is, without any destruction. ASAP. Cheers.

@four Hi there, de-registering your My3 doesn't delete your account history. When we de-register and you re-register, your account history will be available to you. We have done this for others on the Community with great success. Check your PMs.

Oh and sorry about the delay in getting back, there is limited cover here until the 4th of January.