Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Bought new upgrade phone

Shelly
Investigator

Bought new upgrade phone

Hi, I bought a new phone with the upgrade I was due on Billpay. My account shows the order has been placed but I never received an email confirmation. When will the phone be shipped? Everywhere I read kept saying if I order before 4pm it'll be delivered next day but with the Covid-19 has this changed?

7 REPLIES 7
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Shelly, I'm wondering, did you receive your confirmation email since? Let me know 😊

Hi, there yes I received the confirmation email and the phone but I was wondering if you could help me with something else. I bought the Huawei mate xs. On your website https://www.three.ie/brand/huawei/mate-xs/ it says "Buy the Huawei Mate Xs and get free Premium Device Cover, Huawei Music, 50GB Cloud Storage and €50 worth of Huawei Points." i was wondering do I need to claim these or did I miss out on it

Hello there @Shelly These fabulous extras from Huawei are available for Mate XS bought between 15.04.2020 and 24.04.2020 👍

I bought the phone on the 20th

@Shelly Great stuff, then you fall into this category for the bundles. Remember that they are subject to availability. For Huawei Music and50GB Cloud Storage, when you turn on the phone you have to create a Huawei account (instead of Google one) you will get these once you do that.  You will have to put in your card details too but you can cancel once free months are over so no charge 😊 For the Premium Device Cover & €50 worth of Huawei Points card, they come with the phone or are delivered a day or two later 👍

I never received the case or the €50 worth of Huawei Points card. Was I supposed to claim this in some way?

@Shelly Pop me a PM with your full name, number, address, and date of birth. Also, it is great if you have the order number too. With all this, I'll check the bundle info for you 👍