Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't Send MMS!

PKen
Connector

Can't Send MMS!

Hey.

I'm unable to send media messages on a Galaxy S21. Tried updating my access point settings but no joy. Keeps reverting to the old settings. Mobile data is fine. Just can't send MMS messages.

Can I get new settings sent to me?

Ta

Pete
9 REPLIES 9
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@PKen Hello there, we haven't heard from you in awhile, it's great to see you back 😊 You may have noticed we launched Device Guides last year and they're very popular. There's even an MMS section for the S21, check it out if you haven't already and let me know how it goes 👍

Hey.
All good with me.

I can't change the settings for some reason. Keeps reverting to the old settings. I think I might have older settings and the MMS settings now don't work with what's obviously a newer sim card.

For some reason I can't change any of the settings. Won't save. Would it be anything to do with the sim cars number not being my 086 number which I carried across from O2 maybe?

I've not been able to send MMS on any phone I've had in a long time.

Can I get a text with new settings maybe?

Ta.

Getting this message...

Accsess point name settings are not available for this user

No idea...
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@PKen Hhhhmmm let me check your account to make sure everything is set up as it should be on this side. Remind me of the full name, address and date of birth via PM 💪

Can't Send a Pm for some reason.
Don't have the privileges 😑
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@PKen I've updated your privileges now so you're good to go 😊

Still denied

Logged off and back in
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@PKen I've made another little change there, try it for me now!