Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can’t cancel insurance

SOLVED
Odhran_15876

Can’t cancel insurance

Hello, I have seen instances of moderators helping to cancel insurance plans, I’m unable to do so myself. Just wondering if I could receive help in regard to this 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Odhran_15876 Hi Odhran & welcome to the 3Community. I'll be able to remove the insurance for you no problem. Can you send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth? Plus your phone number of course!

Before you do, are you sure you'd like to cancel your insurance? It's always handy to have 👍

As you've only joined the 3Community yesterday you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Odhran_15876 Hi Odhran & welcome to the 3Community. I'll be able to remove the insurance for you no problem. Can you send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth? Plus your phone number of course!

Before you do, are you sure you'd like to cancel your insurance? It's always handy to have 👍

As you've only joined the 3Community yesterday you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.