Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't view past bills?

Add_08012

Can't view past bills?

Hi - I need to view past bills for my tax returns.  I can only access back to September 2021 with the drop down in "View Bill" but need to access from January 2021. How can I get access to these bills? 

1 REPLY 1
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Add_08012 Hello there, so this is the time honoured question especially for those who need invoices to do tax returns. My3 shows bills for 6 months as you rightly pointed out! To get the other copies, you'll need to send me a PM with all your details ( name, number, address and date of birth) Now, just to mention if you have requested copies before, there may be a small fee this time round. 

In our blog we have an extra tip for you too! 

"You never know, you might want to access a bill from 2019, and currently My3 shows 6 months. So now that you know how to: view your bills online and opened them as a PDF on your desktop or mobile, don’t you reckon you should save it in a file so you can review it later? Like dare I say it … for TAX returns? I’d recommend setting up folders on your desktop and in My Files on your mobile to save your bills in. That way you’ll have copies of your bills at your finger tips"